COVID-19 weekly update from Hall & Prior Health & Aged Care Group.Read more >
We encourage you to please make an appointment to see your loved ones at our homes.
As the COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, please check the details below for your state or contact your home directly.
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we continue to navigate this pandemic.
Our number one priority is and has always been keeping our residents and staff safe and well.
From Saturday, May 8 each resident at our Perth homes will be able to have up to four visitors per day.
Masks remain mandatory at all homes, for both staff and visitors.
We encourage you to make an appointment to visit to avoid disappointment.
All visitors will need to adhere to entry screening requirements, including a temperature check. Please do not visit if you are unwell or have visited any of the public exposure sites identified by the WA Government.
Staff and visitors to Clarence Estate in Albany who have been in the Perth/Peel regions since 17 April will also need to wear a mask while in the home.
For up-to-date information from the WA Department of Health please click here.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
NSW Health has today (May 6) updated advice regarding the two community cases of COVID-19 in the greater Sydney region, including the Central Coast. These restrictions will remain in place until at least Monday, May 10:
Effective from 5pm this evening, visits are limited to two people per resident per day. Residents can have different visitors each day from different families/homes.
• Staff and visitors must not enter our facilities at all if they have been to any of the close or casual contact locations in NSW or Interstate places of high concern.
• Residents are still permitted to leave the home on social leave, but will have to follow strict procedures around doing so to keep residents safe.
• NSW Health have also now advised that from 1 June 2021, all visitors and staff in residential aged care homes will be required to have a 2021 influenza vaccination and proof of it to gain entry.
We encourage you to make an appointment to avoid disappointment. to visit to ensure we are able to maintain social distancing requirements in the home.
All visitors will need to adhere to entry screening requirements, including a temperature check.
All staff and visitors must follow all COVID-19 protocols, including entry screening, hand hygiene and social distancing.
Visitors will also be excluded if:
• they have someone who is self isolating at home/in their family.
• they have any COVID-19 symptoms including fever (37. 5°C or higher).
We will continue to keep you up-to-date with any changes.